To exchange your ticket you will need your Admission Code.
- Tickets may only be exchanged for a different performance of the same show.
- A ticket exchange is not allowed once passed the day and time of the performance on your ticket.
- Note that you will need the Admission Code (circled in red) on the tear-off portion of your ticket.
- You can exchange your tickets On-Line,
using the Arts-People Buy Tickets page.
- Enter your Admission Code in the box asking for your ticket code. This will begin the process for exchanging your tickets.
- Your newly exchanged tickets can be printed at home, or they can be available at the Will Call desk.
- Note that there is no charge to exchange your tickets, despite the wording of the email receipt.